Aish is looking for a senior graphic designer to develop, manage and execute digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The senior graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
You should have extensive knowledge of current design trends, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns across all platforms and channels.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to create promotional and advertising materials in the form of email campaigns, landing pages, websites, presentations, documents, print assets and digital ads
- Design presentation materials for varying levels of stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Create engaging infographics and information visualizations that clearly convey concepts and insights based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Produce, render and oversee printing tasks, assets and processes to ensure the quality and consistency of the designs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to realize the organization’s creative goals.
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to completion
- Take design from concept through execution, project managing the work, ensure timely delivery while aligning the stakeholders.
- Maintaining the brand’s consistency across all the digital designs and printed materials.
- Drive innovation through new workflows, technology, design trends
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or relevant field
- A complete portfolio of all design projects
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of graphic design techniques and latest trends with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of digital and print artwork requirements
If interested, please send your CV and your portfolio to HR@aish.com and indicate the position in the subject line.