Human Resources CoordinatorAish Global is looking for an organized HR coordinator to perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department. Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation. Ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assist with implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and communication.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department.
- Assist with the recruitment process, onboarding and new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of employee events.
- Assist with projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations professionally.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of HR and payroll procedures in Israel, a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly learn computer applications.
- Proficiency in Hebrew.
Human Resources Coordinator Aish Global is looking for an organized HR coordinator to perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s hu...
Executive Assistant to the Executive DirectorJOB DESCRIPTION: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking pride in their Jewish heritage and timeless Jewish wisdom. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through its innovative digital content and impactful in-person programming. Aish provides immersive in person experiences for many thousands of people annually at the Dan Family Aish World Center, as well as the educational academies in Jerusalem. JOB SUMMARY: As a pivotal member of the Development Team collaborating closely with the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant will contribute to fundraising efforts of the development team, by assisting the ED and others in becoming more effective and efficient with their time and energy RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Executive Director's calendars, both internal and external, arranging meetings, handling travel coordination, and updating schedules. Within the first three months this entails:,
- an average of 4-6 in person weekly meetings between the ED and the donors / prospects.
- Facilitating monthly travel plans for the ED to cities with a high concentration of donors / prospects.
- Coordinating meetings with cross-functional colleagues in data, marketing, finance, IT and operations.
- Securing and confirming meetings through various communication channels (phone, email and written correspondence)
- Prepare the ED for meetings, debrief and document insights for follow up,
- Work with the ED and others to implement monthly Moves Management touches and assist in collecting and distributing monthly “nachas notes.”
- Securing dedicated time slots in ED’s schedule and curating a donors list for biweekly donor calling sessions.
- Managing all data entry into Salesforce, overseeing Monday.com board items for the ED and others
- Serving as scribe and assistant in key meetings and overseeing general office needs
- Other administrative tasks as deemed necessary
- Proactive and driven individual who views obstacles as opportunities for growth
- Persistence in setting appointments and diligent in follow up skills.
- Professionalism and punctuality in all interactions including with donors and prospects.
- Proficient at multitasking with the ability to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
- Dedication to complete donor satisfaction.
- Appreciation for confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Willingness to learn Salesforce, Monday.com and other platforms
- Eloquent written communication skills
- T.z. or valid work visa
Executive Assistant to the Executive Director JOB DESCRIPTION: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and...
Salesforce Implementer and Business Analyst
Aish has grown into a global presence with an annual reach of one million Jewish people today. With its singular focus of imparting timeless Jewish wisdom for modern times, Aish uplifts and inspires people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through digital content, in-person discovery and exploration at the Dan Family Aish World Center in Jerusalem, and enlightening experiences in over 100 cities in 17 countries on six continents around the globe.
Aish Global is looking to hire a Salesforce Implementer/Administrator based in Israel to help advance the organization’s ambitious systems-based projects. Building off of the Aish 2030 Global Vision of reaching 3,000,000 Jews, the implementer/administrator will play an integral role in managing our Salesforce instance as we achieve that goal.
Serve as a Business Analyst working to define processes throughout the organization requiring digitization through Salesforce
Build new apps in Aish’s Salesforce environment customized to the various departments on the system – fundraising, programming, marketing, and finance.
Build out pipelines and automated processes using Flow Builder
Configuration of custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, validation rules, lightning components, and security features (role and permission set management)
Managing sandbox environments and deployment of changesets to production
Install and implement third-party marketplace applications, including working with the vendors to ensure successful implementation
Maintain existing applications and create new ones on the FormTitan platform
Review and implement all new Salesforce functionality and upgrades
Use OwnBackup for Data Recovery as needed
3+ years of experience in a Salesforce administration role
2+ years of demonstrable experience using Flow Builder and process automation
1+ year building and deploying changesets
Salesforce Administrator certification
Salesforce Platform App Builder certification – Advantage
Experience with the FormTitan platform – Significant advantage
Strong conversational and written English required
Salesforce Implementer and Business Analyst Job Specification Aish has grown into a global presence with an annual reach of one million Jewish people today. With its singular focus of […...
Associate Director of DevelopmentJob Description: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking pride in their Jewish heritage and timeless Jewish wisdom. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through its innovative digital content and impactful in-person programming. Aish provides immersive in person experiences for many thousands of people annually at the Dan Family Aish World Center, as well as the educational academies in Jerusalem. JOB SUMMARY: Aish is currently searching for a proactive Associate Director of Development (ADOD) to partner directly with the Executive Director. The ADOD will spearhead Aish's fundraising initiatives, collaborating closely with the Executive Director to craft and execute a strategic fundraising plan. Responsibilities include overseeing a team of fundraising professionals, refining processes, and fostering cross-departmental collaboration to ensure fundraising goals are achieved. Administrative duties encompass budgeting, reporting, team metrics, and personnel. Additionally, the ADOD will actively engage with donors and solicit gifts as necessary. This role, based in Jerusalem, requires flexibility to accommodate American work hours and may entail occasional travel. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing a strategic fundraising plan: The ADOD will work with the Executive Director to identify the organization's target donors, set fundraising goals, and develop and systematize strategies and procedures for reaching those goals.
- Managing a team of fundraising professionals: The ADOD will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of fundraising professionals, setting goals and expectations for the team, providing feedback, and resolving any performance issues.
- Working with other departments: The ADOD will work closely with other departments, such as data, marketing, operations, and human resources, to ensure that the organization's fundraising efforts are coordinated and effective. The ADOD will also work with finance to prepare and operate within budget guidelines, set price points for solicitations and oversee foundational requirements for grants received.
- Soliciting gifts from donors: The ADOD will be responsible for soliciting gifts from donors when needed. This includes preparing and delivering presentations to donors, writing grant proposals, and negotiating gift agreements.
- 10+ years proven track record of success in fundraising
- Bachelor’s degree in fundraising, non-profit management or a related field
- Strong management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience building leading and lagging metrics to track progress
- A “results” focus and willingness to roll-up sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Passionate about the organization's mission
- Personable, energetic, self-starting nature with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the commitment to fundraising record keeping, tracking, acknowledging, and documenting all gifts
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Calendars, Whatsapp, Slack, Mondays.com, Salesforce. EOS Management System a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects for the Jewish People
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to learn and grow in your career
Associate Director of Development Job Description: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking prid...
Director of OperationsJob Description: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking pride in their Jewish heritage and timeless Jewish wisdom. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through its innovative digital content and impactful in-person programming. Aish provides immersive in person experiences for many thousands of people annually at the Dan Family Aish World Center, as well as the educational academies in Jerusalem. JOB SUMMARY: Aish is seeking a Director of Operations to oversee all physical operations of our school, housing facilities, conference center, catering hall, and full-time cafeteria across multiple locations. As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for managing all employees necessary to ensure that all facilities are running efficiently. This position will report to the organization COO. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, Manage, and create accountability for the entire physical operations team in the organization including, facility / resource managers, maintenance personnel, custodial staff, security and cafeteria staff.
- Develop and implement strategies & processes that are followed by everyone to ensure that all facilities are running efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all facilities are operated and maintained at a high level of efficiency, cleanliness and safety.
- Coordinate with other departments to identify the needs and ensure that all operations are aligned with the organization's overall goals and objectives.
- Build and manage budgets for all facilities and ensure that they are being managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained and have the necessary resources to perform their jobs effectively.
- Oversee the scheduling of all facilities, including classrooms, dorms, conference center, catering hall, and cafeteria.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that all facilities are being utilized in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors to ensure that all facilities are being maintained in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Manage the real estate portfolio of the organization to match the current and future needs of the organization
- Identify, and oversee the implementation of the software systems (i.e. ERP and booking) needed and ensure that all staff are properly trained in its use.
- Analyze data collected through our systems to improve efficiency and optimize the utilization of facilities.
- Develop and implement metrics for the operations team to follow that track both team and individual performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in facilities management or a related field, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage a diverse team of employees.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Hebrew and english
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to facilities management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
- Experience with an ERP and booking software.
- Demonstrated ability to build, report, and maintain budgets and financial operations results
- Experience in creating a culture of operational excellence and success and using metrics that demonstrate results.
Director of Operations Job Description: Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking pride [...
Social Media CoordinatorJob Purpose: As a Social Media Coordinator, your primary role will be to support and implement the overall media strategy for Aish.com and Jewlish. You will assist in managing various social media platforms to increase engagement and reach. Your responsibilities will involve curating and updating content, reporting on metrics, optimizing activities based on performance, and managing the social media presence of the Aish corporate social media presence. This entry-level position requires a data-focused and creative individual who is eager to contribute to the organization's social media success. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the Aish.com social media accounts by curating and updating content
- Manage the Jewlish social media accounts, ensuring the curation and update of content
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to implement the social media strategy, ensuring consistency with the organization's goals and target audience.
- Monitor and report on social media metrics, including engagement, reach, and conversions, and provide insights to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to identify trends and patterns in data, and utilize findings to make data-driven recommendations for content improvement and campaign optimization.
- Assist in developing and implementing social media campaigns to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to the respective platforms.
- Engage with the online community by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms, and best practices, and propose innovative ideas to enhance social media presence.
- Support the Social Media Manager in managing the social media presence of Aish Global, ensuring consistent brand messaging and engagement across platforms.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather content ideas and assist in creating visually appealing and engaging social media content.
- Strong passion for social media, with a deep understanding of various platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling and engaging social media content.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret social media metrics and translate them into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently when required.
- Prior experience in managing social media accounts for an organization or personal brand.
- Familiarity with content management systems and social media scheduling tools.
- Basic graphic design skills, including knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- Experience with video editing software for creating and editing social media content.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices for optimizing social media content.
- This is a full-time, hybrid position based out of our Jerusalem office
- Collaborative work environment involving regular interactions with internal stakeholders and content creators.
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment that requires the ability to adapt to changing priorities and trends in social media.
Social Media Coordinator Job Purpose: As a Social Media Coordinator, your primary role will be to support and implement the overall media strategy for Aish.com and Jewlish. You will […]
Digital Marketing AssociateWe are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in our digital marketing efforts and providing valuable insights through reporting. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of experience in digital marketing, with knowledge of Google Analytics and social media reporting. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting on website performance and social media channels, analyzing key metrics and providing actionable insights to enhance digital marketing strategies.
- Implement marketing content updates and additions to the website based on marketing recommendations and best practices
- Optimize content for paid marketing campaigns
- New content creation driven by SEO strategy
- Promotion of YouTube channel following marketing best practices including SEO optimization by conducting keyword research, optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags, and maximizing visibility
- Managing website popups via OptinMonster to increase email signup to the website
- Minimum of one year of experience in digital marketing or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and social media reporting tools to track and analyze performance metrics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to present data-driven insights effectively
- Attention to detail and the ability to proofread and edit marketing content accurately
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Google Slides & data presentation
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and techniques to optimize website content and drive organic traffic
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) to implement updates and additions to the website
- Basic design skills and familiarity with graphic design tools for creating visually appealing presentations
- Hybrid work environment, offering the opportunity for both remote and in-office work.
- Collaborative work environment involving regular interactions with the marketing team.
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment that requires adaptability and multitasking.
Digital Marketing Associate We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in our digital marketing [&he...