Posted 3 weeks ago
Aish is looking for a Yeshiva Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator who will be responsible for Administrative tasks supporting the recruitment and admissions for all programs.
This is a part time position: 6 hours per day, 5 days per week.
4 days per week: 4 hours in the Aish building 9:30-1:30, and 2 hours in the evening from home (including time to follow up with applicants in America).
1 day per week: 6 hours home-based, including 2 hours during the evening.
- Ability to work a couple of hours at night from home, regularly making calls to the US
- Attention to detail
- Confident with data and spreadsheets
- Confident with Google Workspace
- Ability to manage the recruitment-admissions funnel through Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient with emails
- Mother-tongue English and Professional Working Hebrew