Aish is looking for a Tuitions Coordinator to oversee tuition and payment strategies for Aish Yeshiva and other learning programs.
This position works directly for the Finance department and in coordination with the Yeshiva.
- Annually suggest and update tuition amounts for all Aish educational programs (long and short, male and female), based on a continuous and comprehensive study of comparable markets and Aish’s financial needs.
- Develop payment agreements (based on comparable markets and Aish’s financial needs).
- Review and edit tuition contracts
- Build and implement efficient processes for short-term tuition, including relevant contracts (before student arrivals).
- Create protocols and conditions for receiving scholarships, including:
- Identifying work study options on campus
- Required amount of participation in the program
- Permissions to fly for vacations, holidays etc…
- Research scholarship opportunities and funding from various relevant organizations (mostly US based) in order to increase scholarship resources
- Evaluate scholarship needs of individuals
- Investigating tax returns
- Continual correspondence with parents
- Speaking to mekarvim (or others who sent the student to yeshiva)
- Speaking to the student
- Manage tuition collection
- Manage post-attendance tuition agreements
- Build relationships with individuals and institutions that are involved in helping to recruit for Aish HaTorah learning programs
- An understanding of the Yeshiva High School system in America
- A basic understanding of tuition process including but not limited to; payment platforms, invoicing and receipt processes
- High level of discretion and organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and very sensitive to others.
- Innovative and problem-solving skill set