Senior Graphic Designer
Aish is a global organization that inspires millions of people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives by embracing and taking pride in their Jewish heritage and timeless Jewish wisdom. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through its innovative digital content and impactful in-person programming. Aish provides immersive in person experiences for many thousands of people annually at the Dan Family Aish World Center, as well as the educational academies in Jerusalem.
Aish is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our innovative Marketing team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a background in brand creation and application and is able to self-manage and execute new projects. The position is a hybrid-based model out of our Jerusalem office. You will be spearheading a number of projects including developing our brand identity, creating and managing marketing collateral, ensuring organizational consistency and more! This is a dynamic role that will require you to bring your own creativity and passion.
- Design and execute impactful marketing collateral for diverse campaigns and events.
- Shape compelling messaging and themes to drive campaign success both in digital and print material.
- Craft tailored, lead-gen campaigns for various demographics and interests.
- Orchestrate seamless workflows across multiple teams and optimize processes for maximum efficiency.
- Collaborate closely to refine and fortify our brand identity.
- Generate innovative design concepts that convey brand essence effectively.
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to meet project objectives.
- Uphold quality standards and brand guidelines in final design deliverables.
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently, ensuring timely completion
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or graphic design-related field – PLUS
- 5+ years experience in agency-style work
- Strong portfolio demonstrating capability of producing high-quality design work
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented approach
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit a keen eye for aesthetics, meticulous attention to detail, and a deep understanding of design principles.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Ability to suggest, write and revise english-language copy for design projects