Marketing and Communications Associate
Aish is a dynamic and industry leading global non-profit focused on uplifting and inspiring people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives through sharing timeless Jewish wisdom. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through digital content, in-person discovery and exploration at the Dan Family Aish World Center in Jerusalem, and enlightening experiences in over 100 cities in 17 countries on six continents around the globe.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Marketing Associate to play a pivotal role in overseeing our corporate communication and social media strategies. This role will oversee corporate social media management regarding events, VIP visits, community engagement, and relationship building with influencers. The Marketing Associate will also be responsible for reporting on Executive-level activities and community action.
- Manage all aspects of the corporate social media presence, including content creation, scheduling, posting, and engagement across various platforms.
- Create compelling and engaging written content for press releases, blog posts, event announcements, social media posts, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and liaise with external vendors, partners, and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze social media trends, engagement metrics, and user feedback to refine strategies and optimize content.
- Oversee and curate content from various branches and programs to ensure consistent brand messaging and storytelling.
- Support the CEO’s communication activities by sharing email updates to internal and external stakeholders, placement of OpEds via various publishing outlets.
- Support and assist in planning, creation and placement of OpEds in relevant publications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Experience in a social media, marketing, or PR role, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to craft clear, concise, and engaging content for various platforms.
- Proficiency in managing and engaging with social media platforms
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with event management, community engagement, and content curation.
- A creative mindset and a keen eye for visual content and design elements.
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving circumstances and willingness to work occasional flexible hours based on events and headquarters’ needs.
- Fluency in Hebrew – Plus