Aish is looking for a strategic and experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing team! As a Marketing Automation Specialist at Aish, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, managing, and optimizing our automated marketing efforts including our email and SMS marketing strategies.
This position will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing.
1. Manage end-to-end automated marketing campaigns from ideation, through set up, segmentation, execution, analysis & optimization
2. Contribute to the design and documentation of user journeys and effective communications throughout those journeys
3. Execute A/B tests on email concepts, subject lines, content, sending times, layouts, and more.
4. Collaborate with designers and copywriters, identify target audience segments, and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders.
5. Build a cross-channel experience with several touchpoints, like emails, live chat, push notifications, etc
6. Contribute to the identification, setup, and management of our marketing automation technology stack
7. Monitor, analyze & report on campaigns ongoing and post-campaign results
8. Deliver recommendations based on insights and troubleshoot problems
9. Collaborate across the media and marketing departments to align content, launch timing, and overall activities for maximum impact
10. Data management, including lead list management, upload and segment lists based on behaviors like past engagement across channels
11. Create and design various CTAs and email templates (a plus)
12. Develop a lead generation strategy in order to increase email and SMS subscriptions
13. Develop documentation for processes and own the roadmap for evolving our sophistication in marketing automation
● Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
● Proficient in using marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
● Experience with email automation tools
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills