Aish is looking for an IT Support Specialist to help support the day-to-day IT operations, networks and computer systems.The IT Support Specialist will report directly to the IT Manager. This position will include on-job training including insight into working in and managing a technology department beyond the scope of what you need to know for the job.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests including all AV requests at Aish World Center in Jerusalem.
- Provide technical support across the organization including to global staff.
- Assist in managing accounts for new users including Google Workspace, AD, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Help prepare new devices and onboard new employees.
- Help maintain inventory of equipment, hardware and software.
- Additional projects as needed.
- Working technical knowledge of computers, software and hardware, and peripherals.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English and conversational Hebrew preferred.