Aish Global is looking for an Experienced Executive Assistant to support and enable the CEO to effectively fulfill his commitments and operate at the highest level.
- Work directly with the Executive Director to leverage the CEO to best raise money by collaborating with key partners and securing strategic lists of prospects and donors from the data department.
- Support the CEO in his personal fundraising strategy, proactively identify opportunities that add value.
- Oversee the CEO’s calendar, including setting meetings, coordinating travel and updating changes. Secure donor meetings through phone, email and written correspondence.
- Ensure CEO is well prepared for every meeting by providing dossiers (produced by Donor Research Department) reports, files and folders.
- Debrief with the CEO after meetings to determine insights gained and implement strategic follow up.
- Monitor for and identify priorities that require CEO focus.
- Be a bridge of communication between CEO and internal departments with strong collaborative relationships whilst tracking high priority internal initiatives.
- Work with the Executive Director to track, brainstorm and evaluate all the above.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity with the ability to work in a time sensitive, rapidly evolving environment.
- Proactive and self-directed with problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness and responsiveness are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with a commitment to G-suite, Salesforce, Wrike and other professional tools used in the Aish ecosystem.