Aish has grown into a global presence with an annual reach of one million Jewish people today. With its singular focus of imparting timeless Jewish wisdom for modern times, Aish uplifts and inspires people to live more thoughtful, spiritual, and impactful lives. Aish connects with people from all backgrounds through digital content, in-person discovery and exploration at the Dan Family Aish World Center in Jerusalem, and enlightening experiences in over 100 cities in 17 countries on six continents around the globe.
Aish Global is looking to hire a Data/Business Analyst based in Israel to help advance the organization’s ambitious systems-based projects. Building off of the Aish 2030 Global Vision of impacting 3,000,000 Jews by 2030, the analyst will play an integral role on our Data team with responsibility for identifying and presenting deep insights from all of our educational programming and fundraising activities.
- Serve as the Tableau Cloud expert within the organization.
- Working with liaisons from each of the organization’s major departments to build datasets and dashboards for their own data in Tableau Cloud.
- Develop dashboards and datasets for Salesforce CRM Analytics (Einstein Analytics)
- Data analysis and presentation of fundraising, marketing, and programmatic campaigns within the organization.
- Build data connections between Tableau and other applications, such as Salesforce, Active Campaign, Google Analytics
- Using ETL tools for importing data into Tableau and Salesforce
- Monitoring and executing data cleanliness and deduplication processes in Salesforce
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- 3+ years building Tableau, Power BI, or other BI solutions in a mid-size organization
- 3+ years of experience building structured queries (SQL or other languages)
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce (reports, Tableau connector, Dataloader)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a story across multiple datasets
- Demonstrable experience with data hygiene and deduplication methods
- Advantage – Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Advantage – Working experience with Monday.com
- Strong conversational and written English required