Aish is looking for a Bookings Coordinator who will be responsible for collecting, noting and supervising all booking information in the Aish World Center (AWC) – from the request to the implementation and billing. They will be the point person for the clients and Operations team. In addition, they will supervise various administrative tasks for the Aish World Center and the programs in the building.
This role reports to the Manager of Aish World Center and the working hours are 8:30 am – 3:30 pm with an option for a hybrid work schedule.
- Group liaison & customer service
- Point person for AWC inquiries
- Booking and coordinating locations, logistics, equipment and catering
- Filemaker database: entry and management
- Point person for AWC operations & implementation of bookings
- AWC programs management
- Office Administration
- Billing and invoicing
- Assistance to the AWC Manager
- English – mother tongue, Hebrew – fluent
- Customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Google Workspace
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills